Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Quick FYI

HoneyBunny FINALLY got his emergency back surgery authorized! Colton's collar bone is on the mend and he is doing better. I finished my sweater (see previous post). Things are starting to get better! My parents? Let's not get crazy! I don't see that getting better anytime soon, but hey! as long as that is the only big thing that is going wrong I can handle it!

Be sure to stop by Tania's blog and see her PIF stuff. I really had fun doing this and if anyone would like to get a gift from me there are still three spots open--so click on the PIF label at the bottom of this post and post your comment! I would love to send out some "thank you's" for all the kindness that has been shown to me.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers in behalf of my family!

3 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Oo I love the PIF concept. I am so glad that things are starting to look up for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Woohoo! And spring is coming!

Melissa said...

glad that he got the okay for the surgury. Hopefully it will go well