Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time for Some Changes

I thought I would give the blog an over-haul. I haven't made any changes in several months and with the change in seasons and my etsy store I thought I would spend the morning updating the blog. So, let me know what you think.

On a different note......Have you ever woke up in the morning and thought, "I think I will just sleep all day"? Your bed feels extra soft and comfy and you feel soooooo sleepy. You're not depressed or sad or anything like that you just don't want to get up. That is how I felt this morning. I did manage to pull myself out of bed in time to get the kids off to school, but I have accomplished little else. I told HoneyBunny, when I talked to him this morning, that all I want to do today is knit. I really can't think of ANYTHING I would rather do. He's so wonderful, you know what he said? "Go ahead, take a day off and just relax, rejuvinate, and take it easy." Ya, that's why I married him. He is one of the few men in this world that think that women work twice or three times (sometimes ten times) more than men because they have to take care of the house (a full time job), the kids (full time and sometime overtime job), take care of the husband (which can be a mostly full time job), and of course take care of themselves. He is constantly looking for ways to convince me to sit down and take a break--knitting and yarn activities are his best methods, "Tama why don't you come and sit here on the couch with me and knit while the news is on."

Today is going to be a great day! Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. I wish my husband was more like yours. Mine thinks I spend too much time knitting and dyeing yarn and too little on housework and he may have a point. LOL.

Tama said...

Thanks Anni! I don't do that much housework--I have just figured out how to make it look like I do.