Tuesday, June 26, 2007

As If I didn't Already Have Enough Going On

HoneyBunny notified me last Monday that he was experiencing a pain in his abdomen that was severe enough that he was prepared to go to the Emergency Room at the hospital. He has a hernia and will be having surgery on Friday! OH BOY! Do you ever feel picked on? I am feeling a little picked on. Last night I called my best friend to see how her new house was coming along (she gutted the house and has been remodeling it by herself for a month now) and she said she would have to call me back because she was at the "After Hours Clinic" with a broken arm. A drill had fallen off a ladder and landed on her arm.

So, I'm thinking it probably isn't safe to be associated with me right now. I guess since I have this little abomination on my finger, giving me grief, everyone has decided that they would show me that things could be worse?

Where's my knitting? Quick!! Quick!! I need my knitting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to know he is on the mend now. You handle it all really well.

Tama said...

I do put up a good front don't I. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, you've got a lot of stuff going on. Take care of yourself and indulge in some stress relieving knitting.