Monday, June 18, 2007

Fiber Adventures

A friend of mine and I went to the Fiber Festival in Estes Park on Saturday. We had a great time. I found some yarn (yes, more tofutsies!) and some beautiful bombyx silk fiber.

I could have purchased a ton of stuff, but there was just so much to see and so many beautiful fibers and yarns that I was overwhelmed! The silk is going to get blended with some satin angora from one of my bunnies. It will no doubtedly be the most luxurious yarn on the face of the planet! I will definitely keep it all for myself (as selfish as that sounds--sorry). I took a picture of an adorable little alpaca family. Knew you all would enjoy it!


Aren't they cute!!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silk angora. Sounds like heaven. Gorgeous Tofutsies colours. I've got some in my stash - not knitted with it yet though. LOL.