Tuesday, April 02, 2013

New Yarn!

I just spent most of my day listing all the new yarn in my etsy store.  I actually dyed and got the new hemp yarn in October, but I am just now getting around to listing it online.  IT IS SO TIME CONSUMING TO CREATE LISTINGS.  Etsy makes it as streamlined as possible but it still takes FOREVER!

Here are a few of the exciting yarns now available in my online shop :)

My hand dyed self striping yarn :)



Some of the new fingering weight hemp yarns in GREAT colors


And then a couple of cones of undyed natural hemp in DK and fingering weight.


I also listed the new yarn colors from Dale of Norway's Daletta and Baby Ull.  A REALLY dark espresso colored yarn and a soft mint green.  If you're looking for some yarn for your next project, check out twistedharefiberarts.etsy.com!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Awesome Mom said...

Nice stuff! I am trying to knit out of my stash but that looks very tempting and my birthday is coming up.