Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Quick Note

Sorry for the lack of posts. Christmas, and its all encompassing projects, have really cut into my internet play time. I wanted you to know that I am not dead or missing, just very busy! (Remember all of the projects I said I wanted to get done?) So, I am off to work on another Selbuvotter mitten, socks, shawl, etc, etc, etc. In the mean time here is something to look at.

This months Sockamania socks! They will be for the Daughter for Christmas. What do you think? I think she will like them--they are pink after all. What a great pattern this has been this month!

3 comments:

Fiber Chic said...

Pretty!
You have been posting more frequently in recent weeks than I have; now I'm posting more, so you can relax!:)

Fiber Chic said...

sorry, I didn't make that clear--I meant we even each other out...

Anonymous said...

Wow,thye are so pretty.