Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little Lost, But Not Gone

I've tried to blog several times over the past few months, but nothing would come out.  Things are moving along.  I've started some other hobbies/business in an effort to get some money coming in.  HB left us with nothing.  I do get some social security money to help me take care of the kids, but that's it.  Definately not easy.

I finally got moved into a new house.  I love it.  There is a very peaceful feeling in the house that makes living there very nice.  I haven't had much time to unpack though.  I wish I could wave a magic wand and just have everything put itself away lol.  Between working full time at the fireworks store and my new ventures I don't have much free time....actually I have no free time.  I think I am trying to bury myself in projects so there is no down time.  Down time means time to think about things and I don't want to.

My oldest son just turned 22 years old.  (Can't believe it!!!! There's no way I am old enough to have a child that age.  After all I am only 29 lol, pretty sure)  We went to Colorado to celebrate with him.  We took Sunday to go up to Ouray Colorado to play in the hot springs.  I forget that Ouray is the most beautiful place in the world.  Since most of the world has never been there I thought I would post a few pictures.

This is Box Canyon Falls Ice Park.  Notice the tiny person on the lower right :)

This is looking North West from Box Canyon.

More ice climbers and the mountains to the South West.

I love Ouray.  It is absolutely breath taking.  We spent the whole day there--most of it soaking in the hot springs.  I miss living in Colorado so close to Ouray.

So, if you are curious as to what my new ventures are check out The Hemp Hippie and A Cozy Corner.  I am working away at filling the two stores with stuff so keep checking back to see the new stuff.  I am really having fun with the new ideas and products.  I hope they take off--mostly because I need the money lol, but also because I am enjoying making all this new stuff :)

I will try to get back to blogging again.  One step at a time.


2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Glad ro see your back.

Cloudberry said...

Great pictures!
I'm glad to see that your back blogging. And I hope you'll find time to some knitting now and then. Have a great weekend!