Monday, November 30, 2009

What!?

Did someone say that it's only 25 days until Christmas!? Where have I been? What have I been doing?

Oh.....ya....I've been knitting sweaters for ME instead of knitting Christmas gifts. In fact I just finished #3 yesterday. I don't have pictures yet because it is still drying. I will try to post some later this week. I love it!! I got the yarn to make two more sweaters, for me, last week. Unfortunately, I probably better put the breaks on this "sweater making" spree and get busy making gifts.

These silly sweaters are just so much fun.............and they're for me............and I need some warm sweaters because it's December and it's cold...............I wonder if anyone will notice that I didn't knit anyone Christmas gifts this year?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm panicking too. And there is no chance of any knitted Christmas gifts here. LOL.

Tama said...

Oh good! I am not alone!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

What?!? Another Christmas coming round and you haven't started my Christmas sweater?...LOL

Tama said...

Oops! Well I guess I probably better know what size......