Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Playin Ketch Up

Wow!  Had no idea it's been more than a year since I blogged last!  My how time flies when you are having fun.  And I have been having fun!!

This past May I opened a brick N mortar yarn shop here in Wyoming.  It's been a little slow because I didn't want to take out a business loan and I hate paying for advertising.  So my stock is what I've been selling on Etsy over the years and I have just slowly been adding to it--my hand dyed sock yarns, lace weight yarns and of course Dale of Norway yarns, my patterns, fibers, etc.  Slowly but surely the store has grown mostly by word of mouth and in another month I will celebrating my first year!!



In addition to that bit of exciting fun, two of my original sock designs are pictured in the new book out by Rita Taylor called "A Stitch in Time; Heirloom Knitting Skills".  My "Krotasokkar" design and "Autumn Leaves" design are the two socks.  I was/am THRILLED needless to say!!




And as if all that wasn't exciting enough, I got married December 5th!!  Yes!  I am SO happy.  I have never been this happy in my entire life, all the years combined.  Mr. Wonderful is....well...WONDERFUL! We have actually known each other for 4 years in May. I didn't think it was possible to be this happy, but I am.

I've said it before, but I'm saying it again, I am going to try to write here more often.

Happy Knitting!


1 comment:

Awesome Mom said...

Yay good to hear things are looking up for you!