Monday, August 09, 2010

I am not dead....REALLY

I am still here, somewhere.  Just been busy.  The 4th of July in my store is like Christmas for  the malls and department stores.  We start gearing up for it in May and it lasts until August.  In the middle of all the long hours 7 days a week, my husband and I split up.  As if my world wasn't crazy enough at that time of the year that has made it even crazier!  Things are settling down now, finally, and I am getting my life re-organized.  The Daughter will be going back to school here in a couple of weeks, so she will finally have something to do again besides watch every movie we own twice a day and everything available on YouTube lol!  Then maybe life will get back to some assemblance of "normal".

I haven't been doing much knitting, no time.  I can't wait to get back to it.  I do have socks in the making for Sockamania.  September's sock pattern is gorgeous!  I will be sure to post pictures.  If you like making socks and would like to join the fun, take the side-bar link to Sockamania and join us!  We would love to have you!

I'll be posting a little more often now...Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Hugs!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Okay it's not April, so no jokes. You and hubs spilt up? Huh? What did I miss?

I mean wow, I didn't see it coming.

Cloudberry said...

So sorry to hear that you two have split up ((hugs))
The kids have only a week left of their summer leave from school and kindergarden, and I'm SO looking forward to them starting school again next wednesday!!
I'm glad to see that sockamania will continue :)
And I had totally forgotten about the drop spindle... I'll be looking forward to try it!
Please let me now if there is something you'd like in return!!

Barbara Almen said...

I am so sorry that this has been such a hard month or two for you. You sound like you are dealing with your split-up in a positive manner. Knitting helps! And friends, too. Take care.